- Shop for food at grocery stores.
2. Walk at airports, parks, cities.
3. Meditate in open churches. St Patricks Cathedral in New Your City is a favorite.
4. Keep a schedule. Down time, up time.
5. Be consistent with all habits.
6. Exercise in a variety of ways.
7. Have a backup plan. Keep copies of your important documents with a relative.
Have a cell phone plan that is flexible. Be ready to switch phones if needed. Go to a cheap temporary phone if needed. But always be able to communicate with others. Thaat’s a high priority.
8. Get plenty of quality rest. Well rested makes a big difference.
9.Be a healthy opportunist. Take a bus part way and walk the rest. In a dangerous looking area, take a cab or Uber even just a few blocks.
10. Celebrate your victories. Daily. Learn from things that didnn’t work.